Tuesday 22 January 2008

Why am I doing this?

I am creating this blog as part of a course. And I am doing the course, because I am convinced of the advantages of using technology in the classroom. I consider this learning experience as an adventure, because I am not very good at using computers, but the best way of facing it, is trying things out. If they work I will be glad if they don't I will try a different way until I succeed. I also hope to get in contact with fellow teachers who have had experience in working with blogs in the English classroom so that me and my readers can learn a lot from them.

3 comments:

testecarla said...

Consuelo,

Great! You did it! I'm sure you'll succeed. Your willingness to learn and the fact you decided to join us in the blogging4educators sessions show that you're ready to take the next step in your professional development.

We're here for you and, please, ask if you have questions.

Besos.

Mary H said...

Congratulations! Your blog title really says it all, doesn't it? Learning is an Adventure, and we never know where it may take us. I wish you all the best on this journey; like Carla said, please let us know if you need anything!

Mary
The Blogging Team

Berta said...

Hi Consuelo,
You are certainly starting a wonderful learning adventure as you are setting your first blog which I am sure will give you lots of satisfactions, both in your professional and personal lives.
Learning by doing is one of the best ways to get things going and soon you will see how everything is much easier than you had expected.

All the best from your neighbor and blog friend,
Berta from Caracas.