Friday 15 February 2008

Will it work?

The following activity is thought to be used with a group of elementary students after they have been working in class on the topic of leisure activities. After a few comments have been written I will challenge them to try to find other sports or activities that are not very popular in our country, but hey find interesting and tell us about them.

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY…

It is not about calling 911 All you have to do is check this out





Parkour: Cat Leap

This is the first time I heard about parkour. I really enjoyed watching this young man doing that, but I particularly wouldn’t like to try it nor to see my son doing it. I find it very dangerous. They don’t wear any sort of protective devices. Not even a helmet.


How about you? Had you heard about it before? What do you think about it ? Would you dare to give it a try?

1 comment:

testecarla said...

Dear Consuelo,

I've never heard about Parkour, and thought pretty interesting!I'm sure your students will love the video. And you're right, just need to advise them not to try themselves!

Thanks for sharing.